Commercial Debt Collection for Banks
Serving lenders in Texas, Tennessee and Arkansas
Hosto Buchan represents secured lenders and financial institutions in the repossession or realization of collateral and real and/or personal property.
The firm’s collections attorneys advise banks, credit unions, and other lenders regarding collection, mortgage foreclosures, enforcement of judgments, and creditors' rights.
Offering a variety of collection services
The firm’s collections attorneys strive to provide fast, efficient, and thorough legal services including:
- Bankruptcy reaffirmation agreements
- Bankruptcy relief from stay
- Evictions/unlawful detainer actions
- Forfeiture of real estate contracts
- Non-judicial foreclosures
- Obtaining judgments for possession of collateral
- Repossessions/replevin actions
- Trustee sales and services
If a monetary settlement cannot be reached due to lack of funds, the firm will explore other means of debt collection by reaching business and personal property, including real estate, cars, and equipment.
Discover proven strategies to help your business
Financial institutions with loans in Texas, Tennessee and Arkansas can see how the commercial collection firm of Hosto Buchan can help. Contact the firm online.
The firm has offices in:
You concentrate on your business. We make sure you get paid.